Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chimney fire in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth, last night.
Four fire crews were called to High Mill Road just before 8.25pm following reports of a chimney fire.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was inside the living room of the property.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said they were called at 9.32pm and sent one ambulance to the scene. Three patients, including a man in his 40s, were treated for “minor smoke inhalation” at the scene.
The fire crews from Yarmouth and Gorleston used main and hose reel jets, a thermal image camera and gas monitors to check the property after the fire was out.