Contact Us

Our friendly team are happy to help with any questions you may have.  Please contact us on the numbers below.

Altenativley you can contact us via the online form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.


Telephone

01603 880 704
07879 333 395

Headquarters

Soots
3 Fellowes Road
Honningham
Norwich
Norfolk      NR9 5BD


Contact Form 

Booking Form 

Lets Get Social



News

Chimney fire in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth

 

Norfolk Fire And Rescue Service

Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chimney fire in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth, last night.

Four fire crews were called to High Mill Road just before 8.25pm following reports of a chimney fire.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was inside the living room of the property.

A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said they were called at 9.32pm and sent one ambulance to the scene. Three patients, including a man in his 40s, were treated for “minor smoke inhalation” at the scene.

The fire crews from Yarmouth and Gorleston used main and hose reel jets, a thermal image camera and gas monitors to check the property after the fire was out.

 

Source:
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk

 

 

Chimney Fire Destroys Hickling Hall

hicklinghall

This is the tragic sight after a chimney fire gutted a historic hall in the Norfolk Broads.

Around 60 fire fighters battled the inferno at Hickling Hall last night, with more than 20 fire service vehicles in attendance before the blaze was brought under control.

One chimney stack at the grade II listed building has already collapsed, and it is understood the burnt-out shell of the building may need to be demolished.

hickling-hall-norfolk

Hickling Hall is owned by Bernard Ellis, who together with his son Stuart runs a potato farming business from the estate.

The hall has been in the family for three generations, since it was bought in 1964, and the building itself dates back to about 1700.

 

image[1]

 

Roy Harold, deputy chief fire officer for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, explained that Mr Ellis senior had made the emergency call at around 7.50pm on Boxing Day.

Mr Harold said the fire had spread from a chimney to a bedroom, and then took hold of the building – with firefighters unable to contain it due to the difficulties of fighting a fire in a historic building.

“It’s an old building and they have a lot of hidden spaces,” he explained. “It spread through the rest of the building.

“The fire was developing rapidly in the upper floor bedrooms.

 

Watch Video:

 

Source:
http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk