Check out the latest from our blog. We share all the latest Chimney and Home Safety news.
Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a chimney fire in Cobholm, Great Yarmouth, last night. Four fire crews were called to High Mill Road just before 8.25pm following reports of a chimney fire. Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was inside the living room of the property. A spokesman for […]
Most people associate carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning with gas appliances but there’s more to it than meets the eye. Open or solid fuel fires or stoves are a serious hazard and if improperly maintained and swept can cause serious health problems for you, your family, customers or tenants. Open fires, stoves or oil boilers with […]
This is the tragic sight after a chimney fire gutted a historic hall in the Norfolk Broads. Around 60 fire fighters battled the inferno at Hickling Hall last night, with more than 20 fire service vehicles in attendance before the blaze was brought under control. One chimney stack at the grade II listed building has […]